- Navigate to “SIGN IN” page.
- Register by choosing ” I am a vendor”.
- Log in to your account by entering your credentials.
- Get access to your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, navigate to setting menu and go to store.
- Fill out store name, store address, phone number, store hours, etc.
- In the box above map, enter the zip code where you would like to meet the customer to pick up the equipment. It can be different from your store address.
- Please Note you should ONLY enter rendezvous postal code on the box above the map for privacy reasons.
- Make sure to check the box “Show support button in store”
- And Support Button text be ” How can I help you?”
- Choose “booking” from the dashboard menu.
- Add new bookable product.
- Enter the title, category, and tag.
- Upload many photos.
- You can have a fixed block or let the customer choose the duration.
- If the customer chooses the duration, you can specify the minimum and maximum duration.
- Choose Calendar to be always visible.
- Don’t forget to enable calendar range.
- For instant booking (without your confirmation), you can leave the confirmation box empty.
- You may also let the user cancel before the start date.
- You can specify your max bookings per block.
- Specify minimum and maximum booking window.
- Do you require a buffer period? No problem — you have an option to choose that.
- Note that all dates are available by default. If you don’t like it, you can choose it to be the other way.
- Choose your booking rules, for example, start at 10 am.
- Choose the booking fees. There are three types of cost:
- Base cost: this is the fixed cost that renters have to pay you regardless of how long they rent the equipment.
- Block cost: this is the variable cost and depends on how long they rent the equipment.
- Display cost: this is the cost to show to the renter. If you leave it empty, it will automatically generate the price for you.
8. OPTION/ DESCRIPTION
- You may add some options like geolocation, inventory, field, etc after saving the product.
- Add both short and long description of your item
- Click save and wait for approval to become a host. (it may take up to 24 hours to become approved).
9 . ORDER
- You are all set.
- Wait for your first booking request.
- As soon as you get the notification, for your booking request. Please confirm the booking.
- Navigate to orders and choose the booking request.
- Click on the booking request
- You can communicate with the customers via “Add notes”.
- You have to set the rendezvous time and location for customers to pick up the equipment as soon as possible.
- Specify where to meet , when to meet and what documents they need to show you.